This No. 1 careers portal in Kenya helps career seekers, counselors, and teachers investigate and make right choices of careers from over 1000 courses offered by hundreds of colleges and universities in Kenya and abroad, along with in-depth profiles of each academic program. There are several ways in which one can use to promote their institutions or academic programmes including but not limited to:
- Advertising your academic programmes in the quarterly newsletter which carries career advice and latest career information/news across the country. The Newsletter is usually emailed to the more than 10,000 subscribers who use the portal for accessing career information.
- We offer space(s) at the homepage of the website to place a banner with a backlink to the website.
- The same banner may also appear at section pages of the website such that whenever career seekers are looking for programmes related to what you offer, the link appears on top for access.
- We include the University logo, map and brief description on your contact. This is meant to increase visibility to users who will be redirected to your website.
- We link all career seekers to the institution’s social media platforms i.e. Twitter & Facebook and include direct contact person and email for easy linkup to institution.
- We can have daily mentions regarding your institutions or academic program(s) being promoted in our social media platforms while sharing information on the programmes to prospective career seekers.